- ISO 13485 certification guarantees the quality of medical devices and equipment
- Ensures employee safety
- Increases customer trust
- promote your business
- Improve credibility and reliability
- Develop competence
- In addition, it improves the reputation. certificação ISO 13485
Aabira Zuhur 52
Do you have questions for Aabira Zuhur?
Log in to ask Aabira Zuhur questions publicly or anonymously.
This course helps delegates to,
- Initiate, plan and conduct an internal QMS audit
- Acquire the skills to improve QMS performance
- Get the audit report and also provide corrective actions
- In addition, guide the organization in the preparation of external QMS... (More)
- There are two ways companies can identify that they have obtained CE certification in Brazil; placing the CE mark on the product or declaring conformity in a technical file. Everyone who does this is operating under a set of rules... (More)
RoHS certification1 means that a manufacturer or supplier has been approved by an independent third party to manufacture products which meet the RoHS standard. The RoHS standard defines specific guidelines for manufacturing, packaging, labeling and storage of a product in... (More)
An organization must have a QMS in place before it can apply for ISO 9001 certification1. Organizations are recommended to develop, maintain and organize their business processes, product/service delivery, management system, and team members’ training records before applying for... (More)
The procedure begins with a complete inspection of the production site and facilities. If all requirements are met, an official kosher certificate is issued.
– A supervisor must be present during production.
– Production must take place in a separate... (More)
Integrated Assessment Services is an organization registered in Argentina and a company of the M / s group. Integrated Assessment Services Pvt. Ltd. (IAS-INDIA). IAS has a direct presence in 6 countries and its associates in 14 more countries to... (More)
CE marking is a mark that guarantees that products are made in accordance with European safety regulations. CE stands for “Conformite Europene”, in English means European Conformity. It also guarantees free trade in the European business market. Ce-Marking Certification in... (More)123